Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun At Bayport By:Big Red





This summer I went to a place called the Bayport Scout Reservation. It was pretty fun. Although it did take me 2 hours to set up, and the bug bites didn’t stop itching until a month later. The activities were really fun though, they included rock climbing, playing fun games, and swimming. There was also an amazing show every night.



The nights were hard to get through, especially with a very talkative friend,(who I will leave unnamed) but he only stayed for one night. Unfortunately, that friend left food on the floor of the tent. One day later, there was a skunk in it. I saw it’s beady eyes first, thinking it was some trash my friend had left on the ground. Then I got really angry at my friend.



By the last day I was worn out and tired. It was very relieving when dad showed up with his car. It actually felt good to sleep on a real mattress rather than a rusting cot with a one-inch-thick one. But with me, as long as I get sleep, I’m okay. Bay port is a pretty good place, but remember this, bring bug screen!

No comments: